🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I got no views on my profile!!!
Page options
cfa9e5c3
Community Member

I got no views on my profile!!!

Hi there, This is mubashshir. I joind new in upwork, after successfully joined on upwork i got rising talent badge but the problem is i got no views on my profile. Please help me.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi M Mohiuddin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that you are not getting any profile views. Please know that we are not privy to why clients check freelancers' profiles.

You may want to consider creating specialized profiles to make your profile more attractive to clients. With specialized profiles, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. The specialized profile can help increase your profile views and get more jobs.

You can also create Project Catalogs based on the skills and services you offer. This is a new method for our freelancers to have clients come to them, giving freelancers the opportunity to create ‘projects’ that are pre-scoped with price, deliverables, and timeline. Clients can then search for these projects via a series of category pages (specific skills) and purchase them in just a few clicks.

You may also want to consider upskilling and learning new skills to increase your marketability. Competition is getting tough not only in Upwork but also on other platforms, especially since most people nowadays opt to work remotely. One possible reason might be also the fewer demands for jobs that fall under your selected skill set. You can also revisit the skills you have selected in your profile, only if applicable.

We also highly encourage you to continue to become a Top Rated Plus Freelancer once you get enough recent work history. 

Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:
•  9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out | Upwork
• 15 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business

I hope this helps.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members