🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I got only 3 job invitation on last 90 days.
Page options
tapas_sarkar
Community Member

I got only 3 job invitation on last 90 days.

I am top rated and spend more then 10 hour on upwork everyday. These days not geting invitation.
I know Visibility in the search results is rotated and There are literally hundreds of thousands of freelancers in my category. Can anyone please help me to get rid on it. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tapas S wrote:

I want more invitation . If any bug on my profile want to get rid on it.

There is no "bug" on your profile, and you have already said that you understand that there are hundreds of thousands of freelancers in your category and that profile visibility is rotated.

Your profile overview could do with some improvement. When clients look at the list of freelancers, they can only see the first 2 lines of the overview text, which you waste by writing "Hello Dear Client" which is not only inappropriate for an overview, it is also a waste of that all important first line. 

Your first two lines have to entice the client to click on your profile and actually look at it. Just being shown in searches is useless if clients don't actually look at it.

So use those first two lines to show what makes you different to the other freelancers. Also, what are those weird lines for?  lllllllllllll

You want to proofread your profile - you are claiming rather ambitious "fluent" English skills, so your overview should be in correct English, including grammar and capitalization.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Tapas S wrote:

I am top rated and spend more then 10 hour on upwork everyday. These days not geting invitation.
I know Visibility in the search results is rotated and There are literally hundreds of thousands of freelancers in my category. Can anyone please help me to get rid on it. Thanks

Get rid of what?

Thanks

Tapas S wrote:

There is no "bug" on your profile, and you have already said that you understand that there are hundreds of thousands of freelancers in your category and that profile visibility is rotated.

Your profile overview could do with some improvement. When clients look at the list of freelancers, they can only see the first 2 lines of the overview text, which you waste by writing "Hello Dear Client" which is not only inappropriate for an overview, it is also a waste of that all important first line. 

Your first two lines have to entice the client to click on your profile and actually look at it. Just being shown in searches is useless if clients don't actually look at it.

So use those first two lines to show what makes you different to the other freelancers. Also, what are those weird lines for?  lllllllllllll

You want to proofread your profile - you are claiming rather ambitious "fluent" English skills, so your overview should be in correct English, including grammar and capitalization.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Peyta's response as both thoughtful and thought-worthy.  She invested significant time in viewing your profile and providing this extensive reply. She has an experience level on Upwork that is both massive and massively successful.  It is good for all newcomers to listen to this counsel.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members