Page options
c04d68c5
Community Member

I got the solution

thanks to all

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Salman,

All reports are thoroughly reviewed by our team before any action is taken. We will reach out to you in these cases to find out more, in case any violation is found.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi Salman,

All reports are thoroughly reviewed by our team before any action is taken. We will reach out to you in these cases to find out more, in case any violation is found.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Salman K wrote:

Hi, My freelancing career is going very well on Upwork (thanks to Upwork) But now I am worried about one thing that what will happen if my friend report on me without any reason due to jealousy. Smiley Sad

Because he was working on another freelancing platform and his account has been blocked...

I am worried because this account is my only way of income.

Summary:- Is it affect our profile if someone without any reason report on us.

I am waiting for your response,

Thanks in advance

Doesn't sound like a very good "friend".  Are you sure he's not an enemy?

With a friend like that, you don't need an enemy.

I think there's a little more to this.

Yes, he is an enemy type person Smiley Happy

c63ea194
Community Member

Salman K wrote:

Hi, My freelancing career is going very well on Upwork (thanks to Upwork) But now I am worried about one thing that what will happen if my friend report on me without any reason due to jealousy. Smiley Sad

Because he was working on another freelancing platform and his account has been blocked...

I am worried because this account is my only way of income.

Summary:- Is it affect our profile if someone without any reason report on us.

I am waiting for your response,

Thanks in advance

What exactly are you afraid of?

If you are ok with everything (account details, documents, bank accounts and cards, etc) and you are working without breaking any rules (upwrok/country rules, laws, etc) you have nothing to worry about. 

Thanks, everyone!    

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members