Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I gotten Top Rated badge but Not Getting any Invitation

nripenn
Nripen B Member Since: Sep 18, 2016
1 of 3

Hello,

I thouht, i will get some invitaion after top rated. I gotten Top rated badge like 4 days ago but still don't have gotten any invitation. 

How can i do?

sbilu131521
Community Guru
Sagar S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
2 of 3

Dear Nripen,

Getting Top rated badge doesn't mean you get lots of invitation. Getting invitation depends on how much you found on Upwork search engine. More you found, the chances of getting invitation increases. You see, I said "Chances", so don't  simplify it like "More visible=more invitation".

Secondly, invitation depends on your job success score, past projects history, your skills, tests etc. So always keep yourself updated. More you update yourself, the chances of getting invitation grows.

And finally, 4 days is a very short time to judge anything.  I personally am a top rated freelancer from last 2 years. I did not get a single invitation from 1st to 12th, this month (later I got 15+). It happens!

So be patient and try to make your profile far better. 

Welcome to get the "Top rated badge".

Thanks

Sagar

matrixkavi
Ace Contributor
Kavitha K Member Since: Mar 9, 2017
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Dear Nripen,

In addition to what Sagar has pointed out, can you also try marking your availability as "As needed- open to offers"? I've personally found this to attract more invites in the past. It's just my two cents.

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS