🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have 100% success rate and my Top Rated eli...
Page options
khuram_rasheed
Community Member

I have 100% success rate and my Top Rated eligible weeks are not updating from last 3 to 4 weeks

My Top Eligible weeks remain the same I am working continuously for several months. I don't know what seems to be the problem.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hafiz,

In order for your Top Rated eligible weeks to go up you will need to have at least 90% JSS. 

Please keep in mind if you have a week or more with a lower JSS than 90%, the non eligible week will need to fall out of the count before your weeks start going up again. 

I will also double check with our team to make sure that everything is working as designed. Once I have more details I will post an update here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

As you see I have 100% JSS and it has been this way from the past 6 to 8 weeks. I am working and logging for hours each week. but my top eligible weeks remain the same.

Hafiz K wrote:

As you see I have 100% JSS and it has been this way from the past 6 to 8 weeks. I am working and logging for hours each week. but my top eligible weeks remain the same.

There might be a 6 week gap when you JSS was below 90% in the past 16 weeks and you have to wait until 13 out of the last 16 weeks qualify.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths