🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have 2 jobs in progress and only one is sho...
Page options
aia_studio
Community Member

I have 2 jobs in progress and only one is showing on my profile?!

Hello evryone;

- I have 2 jobs in progress both have funded and approved milestone yet only one is showing on my profile.

Even the total earnings showing is actually the sum of both jobs.

- Another question regarding specialized profile & earnings/job - can I move one mistakenly placed earning/job from my general profile to my specialized profile in an open contract? 

thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amer I wrote:

After I completed the milestone and got payed I realized it that it is showing up under my "general profile" instead of my "specialized profile".

Is there a way I can reverse that and added to my "specialized profile"?

ALL contracts appear on your general profile, and if it is not on your specialized profile as well (!) you can simply go to your specialized profile and add it.

add contract.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Amer,

Please know that contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

- It is a contract and is already payed and milestone approved, yet I guess you were right regarding the 24 hours delay or so as it has just appeared on my profile.

- As for the second part of my post, the proposal I sent was under my "specialized profile", but the contract was issued by the client into another message window than the original post.

After I completed the milestone and got payed I realized it that it is showing up under my "general profile" instead of my "specialized profile".

Thank you for the effort

Amer I wrote:

ALL contracts appear on your general profile, and if it is not on your specialized profile as well (!) you can simply go to your specialized profile and add it.

add contract.png

OMG thank you Petra I didn't expect it to be that easy I tried everything and never expected it to be so straight forward Smiley Very Happy

Thank you very much that was really helpful

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths