cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 withdrawals which I did NOT receive

laviniutza
Marcu L Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
1 of 30

I have a biig problem. I have 2 withdraws from last week which I did not received.

I send a Request to Upwork, ok they send me a Disbursement Receipt for Ref ID 149257922 and said that my bank should investigate this. I called my bank, ask them to speed the investigation since I need the money.

They did, I got an answer today, the answer was "You have no transaction for them to you, they did not deliver any money to our bank. The transaction from the Disbursement it's not exists on our bank".

NOW WHAT?? Where are my money? It's already one week until my first money just disappeared.

guduleaandrei
Gudulea A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
2 of 30

same problem here... looks like it's a Romania problem

laviniutza
3 of 30

Pfff, really? what bank do you use? mine is BCR.

guduleaandrei
4 of 30

ING

laviniutza
5 of 30

And how did they managed your problem? Did you received your money or still waiting?

guduleaandrei
6 of 30

looks like on the Upwork financial dep. , my withdrawal is still "in process"....

laviniutza
7 of 30

Smiley Sad It's sad...I really need my money. I received a disbursement receipt  from them and that's all. Now I wrote another Support Request and waiting their response. But they did not hurry to respond...

This is from the disbursement receipt 

guduleaandrei
8 of 30

October 8–14 (floating Monday) - Columbus Day

So maybe this is the cause, maybe US banks didn't worked on that period...

laviniutza
9 of 30

Yes maybe Smiley Sad. I hope someone will answer to my request and help me and others

krikom
Larisa A Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
10 of 30

Wow, I'm amazed. I have the same issue Smiley Sad 2 withdrawals since last week and nothing happened. They keep telling me to wait 8 business days and after that contact them.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS