cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 withdrawals which I did NOT receive

guduleaandrei
Gudulea A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
11 of 30

so why only in Romania ? @Upwork, can you please check this ?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 30

Hi all,

Please note that DLB transfers are processed usually in four working days after receiving a confirmation that the withdrawal was processed on Upwork, excluding weekends and bank holidays in the US and the receiving user's country. Please refer to the information Customer Support shared with some you and contact our team if you don't receive your funds eight business days after the transaction was processed on Upwork.

Untitled
laviniutza
Marcu L Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
13 of 30

Yes, we really understand and appreciate. My money always entered on Friday, the withdraw was made on Wesneday and the money wore on my bank account on Friday.

Now I have two widrawals missing. And there are 7 working day from the first one. From 9 October. Explain me this, if the money are not there tomorrow. then what? what it will your answer?

This is a bigger problem that you don't want to tell. Not you personally but Upwork

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 30

Hi Marcu, Larisa, Yanko and others,

Our team is keeping an eye on the reports you submitted and will provide an update once we have more information. Please do follow up on your existing ticket after the eight business day time frame and our team will initiate a trace for the withdrawals you initiated. I understand the frustration not receiving your funds as expected can cause but can confirm we're not aware about any issues that might have caused the delay at the moment.

We'll also follow up here and update the thread so please avoid submitting new support requests and do follow up in case you receive your withdrawal in the meantime. Thank you.

Untitled
krikom
Larisa A Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
15 of 30

What concerns me the most is that this happens only with Romania and no one is telling us why. I have an active contract and I'm supposed to continue working on it, but if I don't receive my money, what's the point... After 8 business days, maybe we should wait another 8 and so on. And, it's not that local banks issue at all as the three of us have different banks - ING, BRD, BCR.

laviniutza
16 of 30

YES! That's my concern too. I work weekly, I have an on going contract but I don't receive my payment? I do my job, I see my money but can't use them?

we are talking about our money @upwork

Our worked money, besides you took all those taxes and VAT, we do not receive our money at all now?

**Edited for Community Guidelines** After we give you 10% procents from all of our earnings and another taxes, this should NOT happen.

I even talked to my bank, the bank is not the problem. The problem is @upwork and Transfast

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 30

You need to calm the hell down.

Once funds enter into the banking system Upwork can no longer see them and has no more influence over them than you do.

Once 8 working days are over you can request for a trace to be initiated, but tracces invariably take time as well and almost always the money arrives either in the designated bank account or back in the upwork account where it came from before the results of the trace are known.

Money never vanishes. It always turns up again either in the designated bank account or back in the upwork account where it came from.

laviniutza
18 of 30

Sorry but I don't want to calm the hell down with my money. If you like to pay taxes and other thinks for a busted service, your problem not yours. They initiated a trace! The money are not there, understood? I know that money never vanish but I don't seems to be fair to wait too long for my worked money.

And if you like to wait for your money weeks/months, again, your problem really Smiley Happy) not mine.

So please, don't tell me to Calm the hell down Smiley Wink

jilix
Yanko K Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
19 of 30

I have the same problem. Withdrew money on Wednesday. Still didn't receive Payment processed message... Them blaming the banks is ridiculous. Seems that a lot of people have this problem. I opened a ticket now waiting for update. It is 100% Upwork fault. Someone messed up in their payment department imo. 

Just open a ticket and address the problem. Their customer service is really nice and try to help.

Larisa A it's not only in Romania. I am from Bulgaria.

guduleaandrei
Gudulea A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
20 of 30

yeah, basically support told me the payment is "in process". Usually appears as "succeseful" when the payment is processed by Upwork.

-----------

and yes, i haven't received the confirmation mail either.

I am suppose to make another withdrawal tomorrow... i don't know if i should try paypal this time...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS