🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have 68$ in earnings but it seems that ...
Page options
791c5f19
Community Member

I have 68$ in earnings but it seems that I cannot withdraw funds unless the amount is at least 100$

Hey! I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out with this. I'm a new freelancer and I have 68$ in earnings through a completed contract, but as I was adding my payment method on the "get paid" section I had to choose one of the multiple options of receiving funds only when they are a certain amount. Like 1000$ or 500$ and such. The least amount available is 100$. I would really like to withdraw funds even though the amount hasn't reached 100$ is it possible? Are there other options? 

Thank you and have a good day!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Nouf A wrote:

I would really like to withdraw funds even though the amount hasn't reached 100$ is it possible? 

Of course!

Simply go to Reports > Available and click on "Get paid now"

The $100 minimum is ONLY for scheduled automated withdrawals, you can withdraw any available amount at any time as long as your withdrawal method is active and your tax info completed and the amount is more than the withdrawal fee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Nouf A wrote:

I would really like to withdraw funds even though the amount hasn't reached 100$ is it possible? 

Of course!

Simply go to Reports > Available and click on "Get paid now"

The $100 minimum is ONLY for scheduled automated withdrawals, you can withdraw any available amount at any time as long as your withdrawal method is active and your tax info completed and the amount is more than the withdrawal fee

791c5f19
Community Member

Thank you for your response! That was super helpful 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members