🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have Completed a Project & Now On Reque...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

I have Completed a Project & Now On Requesting Payment the Client is Not Replying

I have Completed a Project & Now On Requesting Payment the Client is Not Replying . What should i do . I will Request Payment Again Or What ?

What is the Best Possible Solution of this Problem .

Thanks in Advance . 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

I have Completed a Project & Now On Requesting Payment the Client is Not Replying . What should i do . I will Request Payment Again Or What ?

If the contract is fully funded and you submitted for payment correctly through the contract, you need to do absolutely nothing.

The client has 14 days to review the work, then the money is automatically released to you. Please do not pester the client and do not use the "resubmit" button because that starts the 14 day countdown all over again...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Atif: clients are NOT obligated to reply.

When freelancers use Upwork correctly, we are paid AUTOMATICALLY.

Just be patient. Do not contact the client. Do not click the request payment button again.

Wait 14 days. Receive money.

petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

If the contract is fully funded and you submitted for payment correctly through the contract, you need to do absolutely nothing.

The client has 14 days to review the work, then the money is automatically released to you. Please do not pester the client and do not use the "resubmit" button because that starts the 14 day countdown all over again...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members