🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have a Problem with the proposals
Page options
cosmosabhi
Community Member

I have a Problem with the proposals

I have a problem that I am joining new freelancing
I am submitting two to three proposal but there is no reply from client.
How can I know that client seen or not my proposal
Finally the conclusion is my hardwork have no price
11 REPLIES 11
louisaj
Community Member

Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to Upwork. As for proposals, 2 or 3 proposals is not many. When I started out over 3 years ago, I had to submit at least 25 proposals to get 3 interviews, let alone an actual job. Then after a few months I usually landed 4 interviews out of every 10 proposals, leading to 1 or 2 jobs. It's a bit better now I've been here for a while and have an established work history. So, keep on applying and wait. 

As for your profile. I wasn't clear if you make the jewellery or just design it. I think this needs to be clearer in your profile. I also make and design jewellery, but not on here, If I made jewellery on here, I'd make sure I explained whether I just make it from other materials, or just design it, or do all of it from scratch (I make my own beads and design, and construct the jewellery, for example). Also, $5 an hour is low. Are you not worth more than that? Smiley Happy

I would suggest you rewrite your profile description to state what you particularly offer. You only need a few sentences. The first sentence is most important as that is what is visible in the search engine.

As to whether the client has seen your proposal. No one knows. 

Good luck.

Louisa 

Now u can see again my profile and then suggest me that it works or not

Abhishek S wrote:
Now u can see again my profile and then suggest me that it works or not

Absolutely not.

Remove all portfolio pieces immediately.

They fall into two categories: VERY poorly executed or using copyrighted images you did not create (or both)

Copying stuff from the internet and sticking it onto a T-Shirt is not design.

Also, why do you have a "jewelry design" profile and your portfolio is full of poorly executed stuff that is not jewelry design.

I am not copying that all are created by me

Abhishek S wrote:
I am not copying that all are created by me

C'mon... you did not create this

bear.jpg

It is a really poor still of this - or are you claiming to have created that, too?

tenor.gif

valery221166
Community Member

I am top-rated high pro.
Before I used to place 30 bids monthly, getting 2-3 responses (apx 10%). Just one of them was the real work in future (3%).
Now I stopped this fabulous process. 
In your case I guess you need to place no less than 100 proposals to get 1 response.
Welcome to Upwork!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Abhishek S wrote:
I have a problem that I am joining new freelancing
I am submitting two to three proposal but there is no reply from client.
How can I know that client seen or not my proposal
Finally the conclusion is my hardwork have no price

You are wasting your connects. You are a designer of jewelry, yet you don't show any samples to potential clients. Would you buy shoes online that show no picture of them?

Now u see my specializr profile and suggest it works or not

Abhishek S wrote:

Abhishek S wrote:

For me not. I still don't have any idea what you do or if you are any good at it. 

AS,

I would very much agree with Martina P's assessment regarding your profile.

Best of luck,

wb

You suggest me what I have to do
Please help me
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths