🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have a question related to fixed work
Page options
mnidaimtiaz
Community Member

I have a question related to fixed work

If Client-end contract and freelancer get all milestones Is it Necessary that freelancer also end Contract ???

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Nida M wrote:

If Client-end contract and freelancer get all milestones Is it Necessary that freelancer also end Contract ???

No, it is best if the client ends the contract so you get feedback.

kinector
Community Member

On the freelancer's side, after your client has closed the contract and all payments have been cleared, all you need to do is give appropriate feedback (link in your email about the contract end).

If you go and close the contract from the freelancer's side, the review of the client will not appear in your profile. I made this mistake once. There was no way to get it back visible after that.

So, always ask the client to close the project properly. Then, just submit your feedback.

petra_r
Community Member

Mikko R wrote:

If you go and close the contract from the freelancer's side, the review of the client will not appear in your profile. I made this mistake once. There was no way to get it back visible after that.

That's nonsense.

If you closed the contract, the client's feedback would have appeared had they left any.

So if no feedback appeared in your case, it's because the client didn't leave any feedback, not because it was somehow hidden from view.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members