🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have a question
Page options
asad176
Community Member

I have a question

In my payment method schedule, I set that I should be paid only when balance is 1000$ or above. Also maintain a balance of 15$. I have only 100$ in it and last day upwork made a transaction. Now my balance is 0.00$. I don;t want to get paid now. What should I do ?. Can I get my balance back ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Asad Ali H wrote:

In my payment method schedule, I set that I should be paid only when balance is 1000$ or above. Also maintain a balance of 15$. I have only 100$ in it and last day upwork made a transaction. Now my balance is 0.00$. I don;t want to get paid now. What should I do ?. Can I get my balance back ?

No, you can't.

Also, you can not keep funds (even below the sum you set as the minimum to withdraw) beyond 180 days, which is why it auto-withdrew.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Asad Ali H wrote:

No, you can't.

Also, you can not keep funds (even below the sum you set as the minimum to withdraw) beyond 180 days, which is why it auto-withdrew.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members