🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have added recent job to my portfolio, but...
Page options
2af557fb
Community Member

I have added recent job to my portfolio, but it is not showing on my profile

Hello, 

Recently I have added a project that I have done for my client on UpWork, but when someone goes to my profile, it is not visible.  The portfolio project name is "Fiding bugs in clients code".

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrija,

When you add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrija,

When you add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2af557fb
Community Member

Okay, thanks for the answer!

dawidpstrak
Community Member

Hello, I linked portfolio item to contract few days ago and it is not showing on completed job card. Can you help me? I want this portfolio item to be displayed on related job.

dawidpstrak_1-1703170733441.png

dawidpstrak_0-1703170709893.png

Hi Dawid,

This is by design. A portfolio item won't show under the actual completed job that is linked to, but under the Portfolio section in your profile. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Are you sure? Once I linked my portfolio item to wrong contract (I had 2 with same name) and it showed on completed job card

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members