cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have closed my jobs, review process can't start now ?

Kurt John C M Member Since: Mar 4, 2015
11 of 17

I really don't get what would be the exact solution for this problem.  I don't understand this part  

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I already emailed them no answer. Do I need to close my contracts? Yes or no? If I understood it properly I need to end them in order for my account to be place under review. It would be such a waste to close my contracts because it is really really looooonnnggg contract. I have a contract that has just been closed but they still say that they can't still review my account. This is really a bad problem. I hope someone from this community can give me the answer. Thank you so much in advance.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 17

Hi Kurt John,

Please, follow the instructions oDesk Team has provided you with in the ticket. You don't have to end your long term contracts but you need to note them when you email accountreview@odesk.com.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jana L Member Since: Mar 15, 2015
13 of 17

Hi there,

My account is on “temporary hold” since 6th February,2015. I had 11

running projects and was asked to complete the projects and request

oDesk for review. I completed all the  contracts ended on 16th February, 2015.

Now I’ve 3 contracts rehired by the clients.

I am starving for new projects. I can not bid on new projects, till

now, only because oDesk thinks I am not capable of maintaining the

quality of work, whereas none of my clients think the same way. As

per your notice, I’ve managed to end all of my contracts, and gather

some positive feedback.

As I completed all the remaining projects I’m requesting for review

and allow me to bid again on new projects. My account has a rating

of 4.85 out of 5 with 17 JOBS IN total and 102 hours worked.

I am requesting for a review of my ID and withdraw the hold over bidding.

It is about my living since I am a regular writer on oDesk. I don’t

want to feel like oDesk is not the right solution for taking

freelancing as a full time CAREER.

Regards,

Jana Lambert.

14 of 17

Hi Jana,

I have checked and see that your account has recently been resumed. Thank you for following the instructions necessary for completing the review.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kimi L Member Since: Mar 18, 2015
15 of 17

Hi, My account is on “temporary hold” since 3rd February,2015. I had 22 running projects and was asked to complete the projects and request oDesk for review. I completed 18 of the 22. The remaining four projects are long term contracts. So, currently I have only 4 projects and all of these are long term contracts. Long term projects of mine:**edited for Community Guidelines** I am starving for new projects. I cannot bid on new projects, till now, only because oDesk thinks I am not capable of maintaining the quality of work, whereas none of my clients think the same way. As per your notice, I’ve managed to end 18 of my contracts, and gather some positive feedback. Please note that some regular/long-term projects (mentioned above) are still on under the clients’ request. As I completed all the remaining projects I’m requesting for review and allow me to bid again on new projects. My account has a rating of 4.98 out of 5 with 30 jobs in total and 95 hours worked. I have attached a summary of the situation so that the oDesk authority can have the actual scenario of my service. Your sudden notice of ending current contracts made success rate only 42% because most of the client didn’t give me any feedback. Who would now take the blame and give me back my good success rate??? How would I get any work now??? Because of my bad success rate most of the client won’t gonna hire me. What will I do now?? I am requesting for a review of my ID and withdraw the hold over bidding. It is about my living since I am a regular writer on oDesk. I dont want to feel like odesk is not the right solution for taking freelancing as a full time CAREER. Regards, Kimi

16 of 17

Hi Kimi,

Thank you for sending a message to the accountreview@odesk.com. oDesk Team will review your account and notify you about the outcome as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
18 of 17

What's going on here?? Are you three all the same person?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS