🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have completed a fixed price job and submit...
Page options
geniousmind
Community Member

I have completed a fixed price job and submitted. But client is not responding

Hi,

My question is what I should do if I have completed the fixed price job but client is not responding.

Infact he got the required details he want.  Tell me now what should I do if client is not responding.  

One Suggestion

There should be an automated system that if work submitted to client and client is not responding, Upwork consider it complete automatically after 48-72 hours. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aamir,

After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aamir,

After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for this information.  I really appreciate it.

Thanks again

Hi Goran,

I have a and hourly contract that I have completed about 3-4 months ago, now I am texting him from that time but he is not responding to me.

Also, I have a fixed price contract, I have completed the job, one milestone is left but the client is still not responding to me, I think 2 months have been passed since I did that job also.

All these things are hurting my JSS. I will be thankful for your help.

Hi Nida,

Freelancers can close contracts from their end at any time. Once you`ve closed a contract the client will receive a notification about it and a reminder to provide feedback for the freelancer. Consider closing a contract or two every two weeks, while completing new contracts to help avoid creating a pattern of contracts without feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply.

Ending the contracts from my end will not affect my JSS?

Hi Nida,

Yes it will be included in your JSS calculation. To learn more about the factors included in your calculation, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Nida R wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Ending the contracts from my end will not affect my JSS?

Ending a contract you have been paid for will not hurt your JSS unless the client leaves poor feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members