🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have corrected my name, still it is showing...
Page options
475fd3dc
Community Member

I have corrected my name, still it is showing my old name

Hi there! I hope you are doing well. I am new member to upwork, was setting up my freelance profile. Created account using my Gmail account. As I had name 'Ansar Freelance' for gmail account, it is auto fed to upwork account too. 

I have changed my name in contact info as 'Sheikh Ansaruddin' as mentioned in upwork guideline previous night, but I am stilll getting frontend username as 'Ansar F'.  I have attached screenshots too. Please help me to solve that.

Thank you so much.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sheikh,

I checked your profile but was not able to replicate the problem. Please clear your cache and cookies and login again. If you still experience the same problem, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your response. Name updated here (Upwork community) but not in upwork main profile. Cleared cache n cookies + checked in other browser too. Still it is showing 'Ansar F' instead of 'Sheikh A'. (Sheikh Ansaruddin) 

Attached screenshot!

Hi Sheikh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members