cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created my profile in odesk. but job quota showing 0(zero).

Highlighted
Md. Ramzan Ali B Member Since: Sep 10, 2014
1 of 8
I have created my profile in odesk. i passed readiness test. but job quota showing 0(zero).Why? How can i solve this?
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8
Hello Md. Ramzan Ali Biswas, I am sorry for the confusion about your job application quota. Please, expand your overview by adding some more information about your skills, experience and training. Once that is done, please, respond to the notification that has been sent to you recently and your profile will be reviewed once more and, if everything is alright, the quota will be reset. Thank you,
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ken S Member Since: Sep 11, 2014
3 of 8
I having same problem and my profile 70% completed and i got some notice from oDesk few days ago but still same... ken Saito
Highlighted
4 of 8
Hi Ken, I am sorry for the confusion. Just like in the previous case, you might need to expand your overview with more information about your experience, training and skills. Once you have done that, please respond to the notification you have received from oDesk. Thank you!
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Usman A Member Since: Sep 18, 2014
5 of 8
how to respond to the email.
Highlighted
Ripon S Member Since: Nov 9, 2014
6 of 8

Dear Sir,
My application quota is 0 .my profile is 100% complite.please increase my application quota.
Thanks
Md.Salahuddin

Highlighted
7 of 8

Hi Ripon,

Please, refer to the support ticket that you have open about this issue to get more information. You might need to change your overivew a bit in order to get your job application quota restored. Thanks for your patience!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Mahmud H Member Since: May 28, 2015
8 of 8

I had the same problem and the technical support told me that i had to change my overview and tittle then click the button re-sumbit ur profile , I had change my overview and title but when I click on re-sumbit button ..show me a message telling me that I had to do change that sent to my E-mail.Which I had already done ?????

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS