🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have forgot my security question / answer
Page options
create1web
Community Member

I have forgot my security question / answer

Hi, 

I have forgot my security question / answer, and i tried many time to use different my answers, now i have used my limit, how to resect my security question. plz help

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asif,

Please follow the instructions in this Guide on how to reset your security question. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, thanks for your reply, when i go to edit security question, it give me a window where it says, "Device authorization" and ask to fill security question's answer, when i put the answer it says that "You've reached the maximum number of tries. To reset your Security Question, click "Forgot your answer" below."

and then they send me email that a security qustion fails, and contact upwork support.

Hi Asif,

You can also use this Form to submit a request directly to our team to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok, i have questions about the field to fill.

Transaction Date,  do i need to put the date when i request for transfer on upwork ? or the date i got the transaction into my account ? because some time it take 1 day, some time it take 2 or 3 days. 

Date joined :  what if i put the wrong date, i dont remember that date, its been years.

Hi Asif,

Feel free to fill out as many details as possible and for those that you`re not sure or don't remember you can write "none". Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ad383ded
Community Member

Asif M wrote:

Hi, 

I have forgot my security question / answer, and i tried many time to use different my answers, now i have used my limit, how to resect my security question. plz help

Asif M wrote:

Hi, 

Hi Shanza,

I checked, and it looks like you've already updated your security question. If you still need assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members