🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have joined Agency Plus plan, but there is ...
Page options
grace_deng
Community Member

I have joined Agency Plus plan, but there is no connects added.

Hi There,

I have joined the Agency Plus plan, but there is no connects added this month. I think it happened in the last month, either. 

Is there anyone could suggest me what caused it? 

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Grace

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grace, 

Please know with the change to the paid Connects, Agency Plus accounts will not receive complimentary Connects, but will be able to purchase it at a value of $0.15 per connect. You may read more about it here. You may also want to read up on these Announcement posts here, and here for more information about paid connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Many thanks for your reply but I still don't understand. : (

I have been working on upwork for several years and I got 160 connects on 15th of every month. However, there is no connect given from Upwork this month. That is why I feel so strange right now. 

Could you kindly advise, please?

Best,

Grace

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grace, 

I'm sorry if I missed elaborating on my reply. As noted on the announcement threads I have linked on my post, please know that moving forwards, Agency Plus accounts will not receive complimentary Connects. Should you wish to purchase connects, you can purchase it in the following bundles: 

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece

~ Avery
Upwork

Connects are not free any more - you have to buy them. Read the links that Avery gave you to find out more.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members