cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost upwork account. Some one else is using it nad changed its name Password and security que

Rakesh D Member Since: Aug 4, 2017
1 of 18

I can not access my account , I am trying to reset password but mail i received on my mail ask for security question and it might have been changes. My name is ashok and someone has changes profile Name with Prashant. How can I get it back.

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
2 of 18

will you please contact Customer support 

3 of 18

how?/

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 18

@Rakesh D wrote:

My name is ashok and someone has changes profile Name with Prashant. How can I get it back.

So why is the account you are posting from called Rakesh?

5 of 18

coz this is one of my friends account, I oviously if I cant login from my account I have to ask some one for help.

6 of 18

Is there anyone who  can suggest me , how I may get get from upwork support?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
7 of 18

Hi Rakesh/Ashok,

I'm sorry about the late follow up on your comments. Please pm me your profile link and email address, and I'll ask our team to reach out to you. Please note that users are not allowed to log into accounts they don't own themselves, even for posting in the Community, and would like to ask you to refrain from using the account you're posting from.

Mehul P Member Since: May 31, 2018
8 of 18

Hi someone else change my password and security question answer and I tried to contact upwork support from last three days and I also do I'd verification and mail to your support mail I'd but still no reply what to do it's very urgent and no one replied me for it.

My account : **Edited for Community Guidelines**
My name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
And my I'd is in attachment

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 18

Hi Mehul,

Our team will reach out to you directly on your email and assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Mehul P Member Since: May 31, 2018
10 of 18
Hi Goran,
Can u tell me when they reach me bcoz I am waiting from last three days..
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS