🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have multiple questions
Page options
ninjazin
Community Member

I have multiple questions

1. I had verified my identity with a video call and showed my government ID on video call but i have not reacived identity verified batch, can anyone tell me why?

2. My Job success score is not showing at all, i'm not new to this platform at all, why is that?

3. My connects didn't renew, yes i have free plan, the basic one, i searched in upwork bot and it said "If you don't have Freelancer Plus you won't receive a monthly allotment of Connects." did upwork become this greedy?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Parth P wrote:

1. I had verified my identity with a video call and showed my government ID on video call but i have not reacived identity verified batch, can anyone tell me why?

2. My Job success score is not showing at all, i'm not new to this platform at all, why is that?

3. My connects didn't renew, yes i have free plan, the basic one,

1. It may take a while

2. You don't have enough completed contracts in your 2-year window, anything outside the 2-year window does not count towards your JSS.

3. Connects cost money now. You can buy them on your Memberships and Connects page

ninjazin
Community Member

Thanks for replying me Petra,

Its been 50 days already since i verified my identity through video call, see the attached image.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Parth, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the verification request that you have received was not for the Identity Verification Badge, but was for a different verification. 

If you are eligible, or required to verify for the Identity Verification bdage, the team will contact you through an email, or through a notification on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths