cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no Identity Verification tab

Highlighted
Dzmitry K Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
1 of 9

Please help me. I have no ID verification in my settings panel. Why? 

Снимок экрана 2019-10-17 в 19.32.47.png

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 9

I don't think there is an identity verification tab. I have never seen one or heard of one.

When Upwork wants a freelancer to do an identity veification step, Upwork notifies the freelancer. There is no user interface component for proactively requesting this.

Highlighted
Dzmitry K Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
3 of 9

So, Don't i need verification ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 9

Hi Dzmitry,

Currently, you are not required to complete any verification process. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Patrick John d Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
5 of 9
Maybe this is the new process
Highlighted
Analiza N Member Since: Sep 25, 2020
6 of 9

Hi Dzmitry, we have same problem what you should do about that problem? coz my head is aching about this. hehe

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 9

Hi Analiza,

Once you`re required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. At the moment, you don't have any pending verifications. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Patrick John d Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
8 of 9
Really? I have that tab ever since I joined. That's where I uploaded my id's and initiated the video call verification.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 9

Hi Patrick, 

I wanted to note that this is a thread from October 2019, but thank you for participating in the discussion. There are different reasons why a freelancer will be asked to verify their account. If there's a need to verify the account, the team will reach out through an email or a notification in your Upwork account with further instructions on how you can complete the verification process. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS