🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have not any bank account .so, can I change...
Page options
98fd6664
Community Member

I have not any bank account .so, can I change my name and can I add my mom bank account ???

Guys ,Recently I join upwork .I don't have enough knowledge about upwork terms .Guys ,please explain me..

-thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

wrote:

I have not any bank account .so, can I change my name and can I add my mom bank account ???

No, you need to use a withdrawal method that is yours and in your name, or a joint account for which you are a named account holder.

Can I set up payment method without change my name .{I don't have any bank account}

You'll have to get one or use a different withdrawal method.
And of course you can't change your name t your mother's name. 

You have to get your own withdrawal method.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kausar,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. If you need to submit a name change request, go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name.

Regarding your payment method, you can add a method that is issued on your name or if your name is listed as a beneficiary name. To learn more about our accepted payment methods, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can I set up payment method without change my name .{I don't have any bank account}

petra_r
Community Member

wrote:

No, you need to use a withdrawal method that is yours and in your name, or a joint account for which you are a named account holder.

You'll have to get one or use a different withdrawal method.
And of course you can't change your name t your mother's name. 

You have to get your own withdrawal method.

98fd6664
Community Member

Thank You Heart

98fd6664
Community Member

If use I payoneer ,so it should be same name upwork and payoneer ?

Hi Kausar,

Yes that is correct. Don't forget that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name as well. 
Presenting misleading information on your profile is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you .

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members