🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have not gotten an invite in the last 9...
Page options
david-dickson
Community Member

I have not gotten an invite in the last 90 days

Hi, I was away on upwork for few months and getting back I realized my profile has been set to private of which I had to get a membership and bought extra connects to send proposals, but in the last 90 days I have only wasted connects and my proposals are not reaching the clients If i must say.

I don't know what am doing wrong please help look into this
6 REPLIES 6
volkot
Community Member

Hi, Dickson
Upwork is dying!
I have 7 years of experience here, but even on my start I had minimum 1 new project per week. Later, more and bigger.
Now I had 2 very small projects since 1st June.
Last 2 years changes kill the good service, as it was before.
Management is thinking about money only, in face of investors, but don't about freelancers.
This why they are asking more and more money.
What change will we get next? Payment for reading project's description? Payment for each enter to the service? 

It is really sad
tomzilla1
Community Member

I feel the same way based on similar data.

moonraker
Community Member

Your JSS is probably not helping you, Dickson. You may need to make an extra effort to make yourself appealing to clients. 

Thanks for the response, Any help on how to improve on that will really go a long way

Thanks

It's not so much about improving your profile honestly - what I've seen since June 1 was just a huge decline in job postings in general, and more spam posts or jobs that are very low pay.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members