🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have not received email for a video cal...
Page options
pshirahatti
Community Member

I have not received email for a video call verification

Hi I have not received any email for video call verification but I have a message about action required and I need to get my profile verified. What should I do now
18 REPLIES 18
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prithvi,

Could you please check your email now and let me know if you see the email notification? It contains a link you need to follow in order to initiate the process. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi,
I received the email now. Thank you very much.

Hi,

I have received the email but I am not able to get my account verified still. Please let me know where I am going wrong. **Edited for Community Guidelines**opening to this first.png

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Prithvi,

On the second image that you`ve attached, please click on the green button Log In > Click on your Name > Click on My Request on the drop down menu and you will be able to access your tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am not able to get through this video call verification. Every time I
click on the link provided it opens to the page "upwork help centre" but
immediately and automatically it loads into my job feed page. I am not able
to complete the verification. Please help.

Hi Prithvi,

Please try our troubleshooting steps listed in this Help Article, if you`re still unable to start the call please post the information on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I did all the troubleshooting I could but I am not able to resolve the problem. Please let me know how I could resolve this issue.

Every time I click on the link, it loads onto my job feed page. I have cleared the cookies and cache from my browser, used different laptops as well as tried it even in my cell phone. 

Please help.

Hi Prithvi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I was hoping to hear from you since friday. Please let me know if I will be able to get this resolved atleast today.

Hi Prithvi, 

I'm sorry for the delay. Please know that the team is currently investigating your issue. Once they have more information, they will reach out to you through the same ticket thread with more information about your account. You should be able to access your ticket hereFeel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I am sorry I am missing out somewhere as despite downloading adobe flash player, clearing cache and cookie, having a good internet connection, I am not able to get through the video verification of my profile. Is there any otehr method of getting it done? What should I do now since I am totally lost. I am not able to complete my assignment due to this. Please help.

Hi Prithvi,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you, feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions/comments and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have done all I could but am unable to complete my profile verification. I followed the steps as suggested (has a good internet connection, cleared cache and cookies, with adobe flash player). I have failed to complete the verification. Please help me. I have been writing my woes for quite some time now but not received much help. If there is a problem atleast you need to let me know. Its been over three weeks that I am going through this issue. Please resolve it.

Hi,

I have been writing this for over 3 weeks now but with no help from your end. My account has been suspended and I am asked to complete my profile verification through video call. I was given a link for the same but everytime I click on the link, it opens to the upwork support page and automatically loads to "my job feeds" page. I installed adobe flash player, clear my cache and cookies, have a high speed internet but not able to complete this verification. No idea what is the reason for this. I have a project in hand but I am not able to receive money for the work done because of this. I have been writing about this issue but the only reply I have received is the same thing that is avaible in your website about the flash player and clearing cookies and cache. Also, it is strange that whenever I click on the upwork support page, it loads to that page breifly and automatically gets back to my job feeds. Please rectify this issue.

Hi Prithvi, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to file a ticket for this issue, and the team has responded to you through the same support ticket thread. Please respond on the same ticket thread, relaying more information about your issue so that the team can continue assisting you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I responded to that ticket as well but did not receive any reply for the
past two or three days. That's the reason I raised a new ticket.

Hi Prithvi, 

I can see that the issue on your account has already been resolved. Let us know if our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. The issue has been resolved. Thank you very much for your help
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths