cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received email for a video call verification

Highlighted
Prithvi S Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
1 of 19
Hi I have not received any email for video call verification but I have a message about action required and I need to get my profile verified. What should I do now
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 19

Hi Prithvi,

Could you please check your email now and let me know if you see the email notification? It contains a link you need to follow in order to initiate the process. 

Highlighted
3 of 19
Hi,
I received the email now. Thank you very much.
Highlighted
4 of 19

Hi,

I have received the email but I am not able to get my account verified still. Please let me know where I am going wrong. **Edited for Community Guidelines**opening to this first.png

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 19

Hi Prithvi,

On the second image that you`ve attached, please click on the green button Log In > Click on your Name > Click on My Request on the drop down menu and you will be able to access your tickets. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
6 of 19
Hi,

I am not able to get through this video call verification. Every time I
click on the link provided it opens to the page "upwork help centre" but
immediately and automatically it loads into my job feed page. I am not able
to complete the verification. Please help.
Highlighted
7 of 19

Hi Prithvi,

Please try our troubleshooting steps listed in this Help Article, if you`re still unable to start the call please post the information on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
8 of 19

Hi Goran, I did all the troubleshooting I could but I am not able to resolve the problem. Please let me know how I could resolve this issue.

Every time I click on the link, it loads onto my job feed page. I have cleared the cookies and cache from my browser, used different laptops as well as tried it even in my cell phone. 

Please help.

Highlighted
9 of 19

Hi Prithvi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
10 of 19

Hi,

I was hoping to hear from you since friday. Please let me know if I will be able to get this resolved atleast today.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS