Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received email for a video call verification

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 19

Hi Prithvi, 

I'm sorry for the delay. Please know that the team is currently investigating your issue. Once they have more information, they will reach out to you through the same ticket thread with more information about your account. You should be able to access your ticket hereFeel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have any questions or need further assistance.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Prithvi S Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
12 of 19

Hi,

I am sorry I am missing out somewhere as despite downloading adobe flash player, clearing cache and cookie, having a good internet connection, I am not able to get through the video verification of my profile. Is there any otehr method of getting it done? What should I do now since I am totally lost. I am not able to complete my assignment due to this. Please help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 19

Hi Prithvi,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you, feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions/comments and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
14 of 19

Hi,

I have done all I could but am unable to complete my profile verification. I followed the steps as suggested (has a good internet connection, cleared cache and cookies, with adobe flash player). I have failed to complete the verification. Please help me. I have been writing my woes for quite some time now but not received much help. If there is a problem atleast you need to let me know. Its been over three weeks that I am going through this issue. Please resolve it.

Highlighted
15 of 19

Hi,

I have been writing this for over 3 weeks now but with no help from your end. My account has been suspended and I am asked to complete my profile verification through video call. I was given a link for the same but everytime I click on the link, it opens to the upwork support page and automatically loads to "my job feeds" page. I installed adobe flash player, clear my cache and cookies, have a high speed internet but not able to complete this verification. No idea what is the reason for this. I have a project in hand but I am not able to receive money for the work done because of this. I have been writing about this issue but the only reply I have received is the same thing that is avaible in your website about the flash player and clearing cookies and cache. Also, it is strange that whenever I click on the upwork support page, it loads to that page breifly and automatically gets back to my job feeds. Please rectify this issue.

Highlighted
16 of 19

Hi Prithvi, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to file a ticket for this issue, and the team has responded to you through the same support ticket thread. Please respond on the same ticket thread, relaying more information about your issue so that the team can continue assisting you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
17 of 19
I responded to that ticket as well but did not receive any reply for the
past two or three days. That's the reason I raised a new ticket.
Highlighted
18 of 19

Hi Prithvi, 

I can see that the issue on your account has already been resolved. Let us know if our team can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
19 of 19
Hi. The issue has been resolved. Thank you very much for your help
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS