Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my processed payment

lubnazeshan
Lubna Z Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
11 of 14

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue, the payment was processed and the expected delivery date was 12th Dec. I still haven't received the payment in my account.

Looking for help.

Regards,

Lubna

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 14

Hi Lubna, 

Local bank transfers usually take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If funds are still not available after 8 business days, please let us know so we can initiate a trace. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
lubnazeshan
Lubna Z Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
13 of 14

Joanne,

The funds have returned again. This is the second time this has happened while i am confident all the bank details that i am using are correct. Upwork team only shared that the funds have been returned due to invalid account details. I tried to track this with my bank and they could not track any failed transaction.

I have requested upwork to share with me the exact issue highlighted by the bank but to no avail. 

Please help.

Regards,

Lubna

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 14

Hi Lubna,

Please note that I responded to your message here regarding the same concern. Our team has already updated your ticked providing additional information regarding your bank account issue. Please consider following up with our team on this ticket and our agent will assist your further. Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS