🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have proposal . My client wants to pay ...
Page options
roshal_yulia
Community Member

I have proposal . My client wants to pay me . How to tell my client to send me an offer ?

I received a proposal from my client . I completed my job successfully but my client has not send me the offer . My client thinks that proposal is offer . I thought so as well. I don’t know who is right and how to show my client how to send me an offer to submit my work for payment
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Yulia R wrote:
I received a proposal from my client . I completed my job successfully but my client has not send me the offer . My client thinks that proposal is offer . I thought so as well. I don’t know who is right and how to show my client how to send me an offer to submit my work for payment

Why did you do the job without having a contract?

Tell the client to go to your profile and hit the "HIRE" button

Send this article to your client

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Yulia R wrote:

Please familiarize yourself with the terms of the platform.

Clients don't send proposals. Freelancer send proposals.

The usual procedure is:

1. Client posts job

2. You send proposal to job 

3. Client likes proposal and discusses job with you on messenger. You both agree on terms.

4. Client sends offer

5. You click accept button.

6. You start working. 

It is imperative that you do things in this order, otherwise you might  not get paid. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members