🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have purchased connects but its still showi...
Page options
dhavaljagani99
Community Member

I have purchased connects but its still showing me Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the

Hi, There

I have purchased connects but its still showing me Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job. can you please check it and let me know. 

Thanks, Dhaval

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dhaval,

As an Exclusive agency member, you can only use the agency's membership plan that has no Connects which is why you you are seeing the notification. Your agency needs to swtich your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive that would allow you to use the Connects that's on your freelancer profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dhaval,

As an Exclusive agency member, you can only use the agency's membership plan that has no Connects which is why you you are seeing the notification. Your agency needs to swtich your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive that would allow you to use the Connects that's on your freelancer profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you teach me how to do that, step by step. Thank you!

Hi Takesha,

Thank you for your message. Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles or a custom amount of your choice. If you are looking to purchase additional Connects, you will need to add a billing method to your Upwork account first and click the Buy Connects on this link to purchase additional Connects.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths