cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have recently seen that it is 1 in front of recent account hold...What does this means?

Highlighted
Junaid I Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
1 of 7

I have seen that it is 1 infront of recent accound hold ...what does this means and why it is there??

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

Junaid I wrote:

I have seen that it is 1 infront of recent accound hold ...what does this means and why it is there??

Because you were or are suspended, as you mentioned in a post yesterday

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution." —Albert Einstein
3 of 7

Thanks.But now my account is reactivated and restored to normal. Now  why it is so

Nina K Moderator Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Junaid,

I can see that the hold on your account has been lifted and your account is fully functional now. Could you please provide additional details about the "1" that you're asking about? A screenshot would be helpful in identifying what it is you are seeing and inquiring about. Thank you!

~Nina
Untitled
Community Guru
5 of 7

Nina K wrote:

Hi Junaid,

I can see that the hold on your account has been lifted and your account is fully functional now. Could you please provide additional details about the "1" that you're asking about? A screenshot would be helpful in identifying what it is you are seeing and inquiring about. Thank you!

Nina, because he had an account suspension he had a "account hold" so on his "My Stats" page it says " 1 recent account hold"

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution." —Albert Einstein
6 of 7

Nina K thanks for reply ..I am attaching screen shot. Please resolve it what is the reason of that.

Community Guru
BEST ANSWER
7 of 7

Junaid I wrote:

Nina K thanks for reply ..I am attaching screen shot. Please resolve it what is the reason of that.

Your account was suspended. This is an account hold. The "1" will vanish 3 months after the suspension was lifted.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS