🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have requested to update my name from June ...
Page options
june50
Community Member

I have requested to update my name from June to Eljun although my identity is already verified

Hi,

Good day!

I am seeking assistance regarding my request in updating my firstname 

from June to Eljun. I have my account identity verified. I realized after reading

the terms and conditions in withdrawing funds from upwork to bank account that

it's required that the name on upwork should match the name on the bank.

Also, I have linked my paypal to my upwork account and was advised that it takes

3 days before it will activate and it's the 3rd day today. I have available funds in my 

account that I need to withdraw asap. I am hoping this concern will be addressed 

immediately. Thank you and looking forward on your response.

Best Regards,

Eljun Pagkalinawan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eljun,

To submit a name change request go to Settings > Contact Info and update your name. 
Regarding your PayPal, please allow up to 3 days for the verification process to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eljun,

To submit a name change request go to Settings > Contact Info and update your name. 
Regarding your PayPal, please allow up to 3 days for the verification process to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you I appreciate it. Seems my name has already been updated. Regarding my concern on the number of days when my paypal gets active, it's the 3rd day tomorrow as I have linked my paypal on the 29th of June. However, when I clicked on get paid now, it prompted me that paypal will activate on the 3rd of July. Please assist.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths