🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I have seen that my profile view status c...
Page options
aftabuzzaman-ssb
Community Member

I have seen that my profile view status can't update.

I have seen that my profile view status can't update.I am worried about that my application and profile may not show to the client?Or they usually not see the application or my profile?
5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

S M A wrote:
I have seen that my profile view status can't update.I am worried about that my application and profile may not show to the client?Or they usually not see the application or my profile?

What do you mean? The number of views on your My Stats page?

Those do not (!!!!) include views which result from applications / proposals / bids, just those that result from searches. So if you sent 20 proposals, and all the clients looked at your profile (they don't) those do NOT count towards your profile views on your My Stats page.

I have got my Suggestion and solution for the problem. Thank you All for help me
poudelsubash
Community Member

If you mean "Profile Visibility" which is set to private locked because you havent earned for some time, then dont worry even if your "Profile Visibility" is set to private clients will be able to see your profile through your proposals. 

Subash P wrote:

If you mean "Profile Visibility" which is set to private locked because you havent earned for some time,

What are you talking about? His profile is not set to private at all.

Ah yes!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths