🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have send over 70+ proposal in last 5 month...
Page options
prosenjitprosen
Community Member

I have send over 70+ proposal in last 5 months. But didn't receive a single message from any client

Hello All! I am writing here today for the very first time. Hopefully, I will get a solution to my problem. I have sent over 70+ job proposals in the last 5 months. But now I am getting very frustrated by not getting any reply from clients. I literally change my cover letter in view of the client requirements and put as much information as required to make it attractive. Also, I have arranged my profile by following Upwork pro tips, But nothing is helping me. What to do now? I am getting frustrated by not getting any messages. Dear professionals, Please help me out. I will be very thankful if I get help from here. Regards. Prosenjit Barman
6 REPLIES 6
brucewayne92
Community Member

Hi Prosenjit, 
it's very unfortunate that you are experiencing things like this. 
In what field you are offering your service? 

Hi Sabbir

Thanks for the response!

Currently, I am providing WordPress & Web development-related services. 

prosenjit b wrote:

Hi Sabbir

Thanks for the response!

Currently, I am providing WordPress & Web development-related services. 

Hey some time it is like that in our freelancers life. You must ensure about few things like when you are placing your  bid.

1. Read the specification of the project very well.

2. Clear your doubt inside the cover page, and include all your relevant similar past experience which match with the specification.

3 Dont use any copy cut stuff.

As a  client i always prefer that coder should ask the questions and also precisely  understand the specification.

4 Last most important have a little patiency, you are not the only freelancer here. Lots of other people are also using this platform.

I can see you are a wordpress developer. On average wordpress projects are getting 20-50 proposals. 

regards

saju

2a05aa63
Community Member

> I literally change my cover letter in view of the client requirements and put as much information as required to make it attractive. 

That's literally lying. 
You seem very desperate, and that is very unatractive to clients.

Your stack is kind of outdated. PHP is dying out. Try Ruby, Python. No one uses plain Javascript anymore, learn some React or Vue. There's too many wordpress programmers, and PHP programmers that refuse to learn new stuff.

Thanks for your suggestion. I think i need some patience and guidance.

Hello Prosenjit 

Patience is a very important one in freelance life. Have faith in yourself and keep doing your best. 
Besides, in the mean time, you can also focus on upgrading your skill in next level. With patience and skill development, I think you will find your objectives sooner or later. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members