cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have stopped receiving job invitations from clients recently

Highlighted
Pratik R Member Since: Jul 28, 2014
1 of 2
I have been working as a Part time freelancer on ODesk. Recently I updated my Profile overview to give more in depth details about my skills But, after this update my profile is not appearing in top 10 results. Earlier whenever I used to search the freelancer for "VBA" keyword, my profile used to come at 3rd place and 2nd place when I used to filter the freelancers with 5 rating. After the profile change, my profile is not even showing up till 10th page. I am really thinking there should be some process in place to promote your profile for specific skill/keyword which clients search when they post jobs and based on that system can show recommendations. Due to random generation of freelancer profiles, I am loosing almost 5-10 invitation per week. I am sure this would be the same scenario with many freelancers. Hope to get views from Odesk development team soon.
Highlighted
Karen M Member Since: Jun 29, 2015
2 of 2

I am experiencing the same here. It happened since the update of the site was done. I tried to search for my profile on a client's site but my profile is nowhere. Please Upwork, do something about this.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS