🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have submitted more than 30 proposals but n...
Page options
ahmad-sahi
Community Member

I have submitted more than 30 proposals but not a single response

Hi, i have been to upwork for a long time and now after new connects system i have paid and applied for more than 30 proposals but havent got a single response from any of them. I wrote individual proposals for the each job but still no body applied.
Please guide me what to do.
3 REPLIES 3
written4yours
Community Member

Always check what the client wants. Does he want an expert, intermediate or entry level. I suggest you go for the entry level ones. Try to be specific when applying to jobs. Don't start your proposal with 'I', try to make it as much 'you' focused as you can. Try to answer the problem of the job poster. Tell them how you can help him with the job, and give him suggestions. Make them feel like you really care about their job. After doing all of this sneak in your experience and why you are good to apply the suggestions you made. I did this and landed a contract in the first 2 days.

Last but not the least, make your profile shine! Brand it, add portfolios and work experience, get a specific title. Please take note that only apply to the jobs that match your title. Don't apply to every job you see.

Tried it all but no success

I just saw your profile. Are you a native Pakistani?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths