cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got $500 total earning on a client

Jerico B Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
1 of 7

I just got $500 total earning on a client and someone says that I will receive a message and see a popup but until now I haven't received any notification or popup. But the 10% already applied. I'm just wondering I haven't received any update or confirmation. 

Please tell me: "But it doesn't matter, the fee is reduced, this is what really counts." please. Thank you so much!

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 7

Jerico B wrote:

I just got $500 total earning on a client and someone says that I will receive a message and see a popup but until now I haven't received any notification or popup. But the 10% already applied. I'm just wondering I haven't received any update or confirmation. 

Please tell me: "But it doesn't matter, the fee is reduced, this is what really counts." please. Thank you so much!

No you don't get a message when that happens.

3 of 7

Is this a new update from Upwork that we are not going to receive any popup from our account if we reached 500, 10,000 and so on...?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 7

Jerico B wrote:

Please tell me: "But it doesn't matter, the fee is reduced, this is what really counts." please.

Smiley Wink it doesn't matter, the fee is reduced, this is what really counts

5 of 7

Aww. Thanks so much, Petra! Not all heroes wear capes. Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 7

Jerico B wrote:

Aww. Thanks so much, Petra! Not all heroes wear capes. Smiley Happy

Capes cost double Smiley Wink

I've not had a notification for going beyond $ 500 for over a year, it just happens and the fee reduces. I think there were issues with multiple notifications, I remember one job went over $ 10,000 and the pop-up popped up for weeks...

7 of 7

You got it. Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS