🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I lost access to my authenticator app
Page options
a14a60d7
Community Member

I lost access to my authenticator app

How can I reset the authenticator app if I dont have access to it anymore?

30 REPLIES 30
NikolaS

Hi Jesus,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello! I am going trough the same issue, I wonder if you can create a ticket for me too, I can claim my identity in any way except the authenticator because I lost my phone.

Hi David,

I have requested the help of our team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am facing same issue, can you help?

Hi Tehmina,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can someone help me with this as i am running through the same problem. Any help would be highly appreciated to resolve this on priority basis.

Thanks

Hi Shuja,

I've escalated your concern to our team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

How can I reset the authenticator app if I dont have access to it anymore?

Hi Faizan,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
herokworld
Community Member

I also face the same problem, unable to access my authenticator app to my new phone 

Hi Shafayat,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
professor_x
Community Member

I have also lost access to the original authenticator app (new phone).
I'd appreciate any help here.

Thank you!
Philip

Hi Philip,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I appreciate it.

Thank you for the VERY quick response also! 😊

Hi,

I also have the same problem. My phone was damaged and I have no access to my authenticator app.

Need your help.

Thanks and regards.

Hi Maria,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi philip, I am able to get the access again through upwork customer support. You just knock them.
Thank you
jelizaflores
Community Member

Good evening, 

I lost  access to my authenticator app because I changed phones and my  authenticator app got reinstalled.

Can you help me get access to it or reset it? 

Hi Jennifer, 

We'll be happy to help you with your concern. I will go ahead and share your account details with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I am also facing same issue please help

Hi Muhammad Aasil,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am having the same issue. I lost my phone now I can't access to App authentication. 

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am facing same issue

Hi Faizan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
837c077d
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue - need help..!

I changed my phone and so have lost access to my Authenticator app. Could someone please help. This is my another Upwork account I created to send a message here.

Hi Anjaneyulu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see the team has responded to the ticket you raised about your concern. I can also see that you were able to log in to your account. Please don't hesitate to update your ticket by responding to the email sent by the team if you still need further assistance, and they will surely assist you accordingly. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
aefe4c54
Community Member

Hello Team

I need to use upwork mobile app but I lost access to the Authenticator app,  can you please help reset the Authenticator app for me

Regards

Ratha

Hi Rathramanan,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members