🐈 Community
__eugene__

I lost all my connects from Private status

Hi!

A used connects when I got Private status. If I understood correctly, clients didn't see my offers, but when I got Public status back, I already lost the most of connects. Can I get it back or I need to wait two weeks for next connects?

Thanks,

Eugene

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Eugene,

Yes that is correct, your profile will only not appear in search results until your visibility is changed to public. To learn more about this program you can read our guide here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eugene,

When your visibility is changed to private the clients will still be able to see your proposals and view your profile, you will only not appear in search results. Used connects when your visibility is set as private are not refunded, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Are you sure? In a private capacity, I spent 80-90% of the connections. There was no answer. When I got public status, I was answered for everything. Is it random?

Hi Eugene,

Yes that is correct, your profile will only not appear in search results until your visibility is changed to public. To learn more about this program you can read our guide here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Learning Paths