cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my Top Rated Status after my job score dropped from 100% to 86%.

splitmoon_24

I become top rated 2 months ago. It took me a while to get there. And now due to some reckless clients who are unresponsive has resulted in few of my contracts being paused.

My job score has dropped from 100% to 86% and all the hardwork and perserverance that went into building a solid profile on Upwork seems a waste.

How soon can I get my Top Rated Status or do I have to go wait for another 16 weeks to regain that spot?

4 REPLIES 4
tlsanders
Community Guru

No, you don't have to wait another 16 weeks.  In order to be top rated, you must qualify in at least 13 of the past 16 weeks.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Firdaus,

As soon as you get your score to 90% or higher, you'll become eligible for the Top Rated status again. Depending on the number of weeks in which your score was below 90%, you might need to maintain your score and wait for the ineligible weeks to fall off the 16-week window before you get the count up to required 13 eligible weeks.

Untitled

Hi Vladimir, 

If the contract is paused does it afftect the ratings and how long the contract can be paused that doesn't affect the ratings? I can't find simple answer here 🙂 

Thanks a lot for helping, 

Marina

Marina,

Contract being paused doesn't affect your JSS by itself. However, contracts that's been inactive for a long time can affect your JSS negatively. Unfortunately, we can't share the exact timeline in order to prevent abuse.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS