🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I lost top rated badge
Page options
bilalbutt003
Community Member

I lost top rated badge

Hi. i had top-rated badge but i just check some days ago it is not there anymore. Can you guys let me know why i lost top rated badge?

looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Bilal

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your 12-month earnings are below $1.000. You can check this on the My Stats page.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To maintain Top Rated status, you have to meet all these criteria: 

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

~ AJ
Upwork
bilalbutt003
Community Member

Thanks Annie for your reply. Can you please let ke know exactly which requirement i didn't meet which causes me to loose top rated badge?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your 12-month earnings are below $1.000. You can check this on the My Stats page.

~Andrea
Upwork

Alright. Thanks for letting me know

Hi There can you help out as well on my concern. 

I lost my badge and my jss is still at 100 and no account holds. 

Hi Henazant Faith,

It looks like you need to update your profile and make sure it is 100% complete. Currently, it is at 90%. Check this help article for more information about the Top Rated badge. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for the response Joanne. I did complete my profile now, when can I expect the badge to be back? 
Many Thanks,

Faith

0736a0ae
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

I lost my top rated plus badge due to a recent hold on my account which has all been sorted now. How long do I have to wait to get it back? Can I add that I meet all other requirement, it was just the hold that was the issue.

wandytee
Community Member

Hi, I've not been getting invites for jobs close to a month now. Have I lost my top rated badge?

Hi Omotola,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties landing a job. I took a closer look at your stats and it looks like you've missed some criteria listed here to keep your Top Rated badge. Most importantly, you still need to reach 100% profile completeness.

There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information in this help article. 

Additionally, feel free to check these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overviewFor some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article. I hope this helps. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
imakamel
Community Member

Hello my friends, I was top-rated, but due to a long-lasting debilating illness I was not able to work for almost 3 years, how can I get my badge back, can someone please help me, maybe I can get coached to come back on track, with so much warmness, 

Hi Iman,

Welcome back to Upwork! I'm sorry to hear about what happened, but I hope you are in much better health now. Even if you lost the badge, you can still earn it back. I'd recommend you start by visiting this article; you can find the criteria for earning the badge again there. 

Also, our Coaching team is here to help you thrive on Upwork, discuss success strategies, and be your guide. Check out this page if you wish to sign up for a live coaching session or one-on-one call. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members