🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm 1 week away from Getting my Top Rated bad...
Page options
shehabelabnoudyy
Community Member

I'm 1 week away from Getting my Top Rated badge, yet, It has not updated for 2 weeks in a row

Hi Upwork,

I'm 1 week away from Getting my Top Rated badge, yet, It has not updated for 2 weeks in a row
I'm currently 12 weeks out of 16 mainating a JSS of 98-100%, yet it has not updated for me for the first time in 2 weeks! Is that normal!?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Shehab A wrote:

Hi Upwork,

I'm currently 12 weeks out of 16 mainating a JSS of 98-100%, yet it has not updated for me for the first time in 2 weeks! Is that normal!?

We went through this in April....

You had 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and before those, eligible weeks. At the moment, as the window moves and you add an eligible week to your window, another eligible week falls out, that's why it stays at 12.

It will go up when you add an eligible week and the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shehab, 

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the 16-week window. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Shehab A wrote:

Hi Upwork,

We went through this in April....

You had 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and before those, eligible weeks. At the moment, as the window moves and you add an eligible week to your window, another eligible week falls out, that's why it stays at 12.

It will go up when you add an eligible week and the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

eligible.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members