🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I m Not Getting Job Review My Profile
Page options
developpro
Community Member

I m Not Getting Job Review My Profile

Respected Team Support,

this is inform you that i am so much frustrated reguarding my profile because i still dont get job however i write potiental cover letter kindly review my profile share some your experience knowledge which help me to boost in getting contract in my potiental experience fied

Thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

4 REPLIES 4
robin_hyman
Community Member

Don't contact support.  They can't help you.  You just started on Upwork.  A few words of advice:

* Create a title that stands out

* The first 2-3 lines are what a client sees when they do a search.  Make sure they are eye-catching.

* If you have 17 years experience, explain what you bring to the table (not just good websites)

* Make sure your profile and proposals are written in correct English - capitalizations, periods where necessary

You can review other profiles, but make sure not to copy or you will be violating Upwork's policy.

Keep trying.  It can take months before you land your first job.  

Hello,

mtngigi
Community Member

Amir A wrote:

Respected Team Support,

this is inform you that i am so much frustrated reguarding my profile because i still dont get job however i write potiental cover letter kindly review my profile share some your experience knowledge which help me to boost in getting contract in my potiental experience fied

Thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

Your post how your profile is written is at odds with each other. Make sure you're honest about your language level - which is most certainly not "native/bilingual". Clients will question this statement if you bids are written as you're writing here in the forum.

As Robin suggests, "make sure not to copy or you will be violating Upwork's policy" There appear to be several profiles using this exact same copy.

Hello Virginia F,

with due to respect , this is inform you that kindly please agan have look again on my profile because i have made some changes on profiles i would be like to listen your again thanks for for your advice i am glad to get some tips from you

thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members