🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm Not getting job on upwork
Page options
photoeditorxpt
Community Member

I'm Not getting job on upwork

HI , I've created my account a long time ago . I got only 2 Job In 3 Years .

I'm not getting responses from clients after sending them porposals.

Kindly let me know how to fix it.

Best Regards
Stay Healthy
1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your profile and would like to suggest a few things that might help.

It's been nine days since you last submitted a proposal. I think it best if you would send more proposals to job posts that match your skills and experience in order to increase your chances of getting a response.

Update your skills and profile title from time to time in order to reach the right audience.

You may also want to consider upskilling and learning new skills to increase your marketability. Competition is getting tough not only in Upwork but also on other platforms, especially since most people nowadays opt to work remotely. One possible reason might be also the fewer demands for jobs that fall under your selected skill set. You can also revisit the skills you have selected in your profile, only if applicable.

We also highly encourage you to continue to work to become a Top-Rated or Top Rated Plus Freelancer once you get enough recent work history. Having these badges in your profile will increase your invite and hire rate.

Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:
•  9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out | Upwork
• 15 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members