🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm breaking through a technical issue
Page options
maxim_akimov
Community Member

I'm breaking through a technical issue

Good afternoon,

I just tried to ask your support (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us) but the 'Get Help' button leads only to chat with the data bot, and I didn't find a way to create a chat with live support. (I was trying to choose a technical issue thread with the bot, but couldn't find a live chat).

My profile page doesn't work on Firefox 82.0 (Ubunt 20.04).
In a browser console I can see an error :

graphql errors:
Array [ {…} ]
request body: {"query":"query {\n \n \n visitor { CFE12045CatalogVisitor: quantitativeTestAllocation(testName: \"CFE12045CatalogVisitor\", visitorId: \"X\") {cellName}\nCFE12045CatalogExistingUser: quantitativeTestAllocation(testName: \"CFE12045CatalogExistingUser\", visitorId: \"X\") {cellName} }\n }"}

Also the profile page works in Chrome.
Btw : how I can find live support in further? I'm a top rated and in advantages I've saw a line 'Premium customer support, including phone and chat'. But unfortunately it isn't true at this moment

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Maxim,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies on the Firefox browser you are using to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? 

I just checked and as a Top Rated freelancer, you should have access to all support options via the Get Help button at the bottom left here. It'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options.

I will also share your report with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you for the assistance, I've new support's thread and will provide details there.

Regarding support's bot : with your suggestion I was able to find a live support category, but only after 3rd times of paste my message, and I think that isn't clear by default. I would like to advise provide a separate category from the start.

Have a good day

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members