🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I'm facing issue of unable to pay and buy...
Page options
dhavaljagani99
Community Member

I'm facing issue of unable to pay and buy connects. Please help me.

I'm facing issue of unable to pay and buy connects. Please help me. it's showing error.

error.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dhaval,

Do you receive any errors when you click on the green button "Buy Connects" or you`re directed back to the same page? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran..!!

Thanks for your quick reply. 

When i'm click on "Buy Connects" then it redirecting me to bank otp page. while i'm fill otp and click on submit then it redirecting me to same page which is i have attached above. i mean buy connects page. (with showing error message in top of page.)

Hi Dhaval,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing Connects.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Dhaval, My name is Alrius from Upwork, we received your inquiry regarding purchasing Connects. Upwork accepts Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. We do not accept gift cards. Prepaid cards may also be used to purchase Connects. Alternatively, you can also use the earnings on your Upwork balance to purchase Connects. To add a billing method, you can go to Settings > Billing Methods. To purchase additional Connects: Go to Settings Select Memberships & Connects Click Add More Connects Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options: 10 for $1.50 20 for $3 40 for $6 60 for $9 80 for $12

---------------------

above message from modertor.

I have tried all above process for purchase connect but it showing me error. you can check attachment.
Thanks.

Hi Dhaval,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to purchase connects. Once you`ve chosen a bundle click on the "Buy Connects" button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi..

Dear Goran..

I have cleared cache and cookies and tried all thing that you meantioed in your message but i'm facing same issues. it's showing me error. i have above attached screenshot you can.

Hi Dhaval,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing Connects.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members