🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'm having struggle with the availability bad...
Page options
musaakbass
Community Member

I'm having struggle with the availability badge, can you please help me?

Hello all, unfortunatelly after the availability badge is opened, i coudln't get a single invitation. I'm always open for the invitation and ready to work, thats why i'm keeping it open and i'M putting all of mine connects over there. I'm putting my 135 connects to get an interview but  on the upperside, it still says that current price as 6 can you guys please help me? What i'm doing wrong?

My profile : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0103ab342b3bf6761c

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-05-04 102528.png

5 REPLIES 5
2a05aa63
Community Member

The badge costs differently each week depending the number of freelancers using it. If the price is 6 it won't take more.  You just decide what is the maximum you are willing to spend IF the price goes that high.

Yes, i set as 135, i want to get some interviews, but its not setting as more then 6 as i see. Thats the problem, i'm setting as  130 but i can just seen as 6 times

759e32fa

Hi Musa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that the Availability Badge does not impact where you appear in search results, hence it does not boost your visibility in the marketplace. It simply tells the clients who are viewing your profile that you're open to accepting a project anytime. To learn more about Availability Badge, you may check out this link.

It is still best to submit proposals to jobs that match your skillset and interest. Kindly check this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie, thank you very much for this information. Kindly, i want to ask you how can i impact in search results?

If you can let me know about this, that would be great!

Hi Musa,

Clients' search results vary depending on the type of profile used to conduct the search since a number of factors are taken into account. Clients will always get a different search result for the same keyword/filters than freelancers using the same parameters. In addition, freelancers are regularly rotated in search results, and the order the profiles are displayed in will change every couple of weeks.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members