Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
1 of 12

I'm out!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 12

I am seeing one of my client name instead of my name whats going on?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tracye G Member Since: Sep 30, 2008
3 of 12

I get zapped off to the messageing system and it is in one of my clients names and ALL of my messages are GONE!

I cannot access my profile or anything else.

This is UNACCEPTABLE INCOMPETENCE!!!

I have spent ALL morning updating my profile on numerous other platforms.

I have come to the conclusion that upworks has NO INTENTION of fixing this platform; all they are interested in is rolling out "new" things, like button colors and word changes.

I am willing to wager a bet that they will come back up, and will have implemented a NEW AND IMPROVED way to screw the freelancer and will be patting themselves on the back for such a great "improvement"

I have NO CONFIDENCE in this company (if you want to call it that)!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
4 of 12

@Tracye G wrote:

I get zapped off to the messageing system and it is in one of my clients names and ALL of my messages are GONE!

I cannot access my profile or anything else.

This is UNACCEPTABLE INCOMPETENCE!!!

I have spent ALL morning updating my profile on numerous other platforms.

I have come to the conclusion that upworks has NO INTENTION of fixing this platform; all they are interested in is rolling out "new" things, like button colors and word changes.

I am willing to wager a bet that they will come back up, and will have implemented a NEW AND IMPROVED way to screw the freelancer and will be patting themselves on the back for such a great "improvement"

I have NO CONFIDENCE in this company (if you want to call it that)!

I am faciing the same issue I am stuck in message sysem and no way to go any where and having my client name instead of mine.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Edward G Member Since: Sep 22, 2014
5 of 12

I wonder what the job success score for Upwork would be if we were allowed to rate them?

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 12

- 99.9%

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 12

I clicked on the "messages bell" on the page I am stuck on and got the following message...and they are trying to convince us that peoples personal data is not being compromised....NOT believing it!!!

"You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account ###### (account# WAS VISIBLE). Please contact finance manager or the owner".

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
8 of 12

@Tracye G wrote:

I clicked on the "messages bell" on the page I am stuck on and got the following message...and they are trying to convince us that peoples personal data is not being compromised....NOT believing it!!!

"You are not authorized to manage payment methods of financial account ###### (account# WAS VISIBLE). Please contact finance manager or the owner".

*facepalm* oh boy. This is a disaster. Guess I'll have to start watching my bank account transactions more closely. *sigh* 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 12

Hi Tracy,

Sorry about the error message. Could you please send me a private message through the Community with more details and a screenshot of the error message with the account number? We will investigate it further and escalate to our engineers.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
10 of 12

Valeria,

It is happening when I click on my message list (what I can see) it is my own payment link, however the platform is showing my clients name at the top, so there is no way to know if it is a "fluke" or am I logged in as my client, or if they can see my info...the site is a collassal mess right now.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS