Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm no Einstein but is this new...

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
1 of 23

or just the first time I'm seeing it?

checking client history and feedback on the job posting and everyone of the feedbacks said this

Private

To Freelancer: Private No feedback given

or 
Private
To Freelancer: Private *****

Ace Contributor
Rahul G Member Since: Feb 6, 2015
2 of 23

I am not sure, where did you find this.

I can see client history and feedback.

And you know what, I am also no Einstein. Smiley Happy

Community Guru
3 of 23

I've only seen it on one job post so far...

Maybe we should start the "i'm no Einstein group" Rahul. lol. 

Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
4 of 23
I have noticed this on a few clients. Maybe they are coming over from Elance?
Community Guru
5 of 23

That might be the reason Amy! I didn't really spend time there so I'm not sure how they did things. We'll wait and see if you're right. If so, you'll have earned the best answer award!!! woohooo! Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
6 of 23

*takes a bow*

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
7 of 23

Actually I had this on one of mine till the last update and now mine just says no feedback given although there is feedback in the backend although I was told no one else was having an issue so it wouldn't be fixed right now but would be fixed in a later update. It said at first freelancer has hidden private feedback.

Ace Contributor
8 of 23

I'm no Einstein : It's a group for humans.

Mariska : Please don't give the best answer award to someone, who is just blaming Elance; it'll be an increase in discrimination. (Sorry Amy, whether your answer was right or not Smiley Very Happy you should not be given the best answer award. Smiley Tongue )

Suzanne: I am afraid that I also had something like that. I gave feedback and later it was just showing no feedback, but yes, I was having client's feedback visible on it. I didn't bother to consider it an issue and after doing more projects with same client, I gave her valuable feedbacks (which were visible this time). I didn't tell this to upwork team and still I want them to fix all other existing issues first; but I told you just to make you feel "You are not alone".

Community Guru
9 of 23

don't panic Rahul!!!

I didn't see it as a dig against Elance or Elancers. re: I have noticed this on a few clients. Maybe they are coming over from Elance?  Amy is just making an observation or venturing a guess. Woman Happy It's most likely a site thing and she will still be qualified to recieve the best answer award. As to who will present the award, I'm considering:    

Chris Hemsworth

Fergus

Sandra Bullock

Ryan Reynolds

Jennifer M.

Dwayne Johnson

Mila Kunis

Kevin Hart

Preston

Sofia Vergara

Stay tuned. 

Love the new group name, 'I'm no Einstein : It's a group for humans' Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
10 of 23

Okay Mariska, if you think that she will still be qualified to recieve the best answer award, then I'll not be against it. But, I don't think this is something that occured just because clients were from Elance. I think upwork is providing this feature for all the clients. (I wish it to be a lucky guess, so that I can win the best answer award Smiley Wink )

And for presenting this award you should consider Valeria.

'I'm no Einstein : It's a group for humans'

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS